Pushchair - Suitable from Birth to approx 3 years (15kg)
Designed for a Modern Lifestyle
- Versatile Pushchair with reversible seat and 3 recline positions to lie-flat
- Travel System compatible with Graco® SnugEssentials™ iSize baby car seat (sold separately)
- Add the Graco® Evo® Luxury carrycot, (sold separately) for a luxurious lie-flat pram for babies ultimate comfort
- One-hand fold mechanism for quick and easy folding, height adjustable handle and adjustable calf support for overall ease of use
The Graco® Evo® is the complete pushchair package designed for a modern lifestyle.
Suitable from birth up to approx. 3 years (15kg), it comes with optimal versatility and comfort through its fully reversible 3-position seat with lie-flat comfort so that you can position your baby to be forward or rearward facing.
It features an adjustable handle & calf support and convenient one-hand fold mechanism.
Graco® Evo® has Travel System compatibility with Graco® SnugEssentials™ iSize infant car seats (sold separately).
The Graco® Evo® Luxury Carrycot easily slots onto the pushchair chassis to create a luxurious lie-flat pram giving ultimate comfort for your newborn baby (sold separately).
This package also comes with a zip-on apron and raincover for all your needs.
1 X Graco® Evo® Pushchair seat unit with canopy & bumper bar, 2 x chest pads, 1 x crotch pad, 1 x pushchair chassis, front & rear wheels, 1 x rear brake assembly unit, 1 x zip off apron, 1 x raincover, 1 x instruction manual
- This pushchair is suitable from birth to 3 years approx. (0-15kg)
- Compatible with the Graco SnugRide, SnugRide i-Size and SnugEssentials i-Size car seats
- Compatible with the Graco Evo Luxury Carrycot
Care And Maintenance
- To wash the removable seat pad, hand wash only with warm water and household soap. Only drip dry. Do not use bleach
- Metal and plastic parts - clean with mild soap and cool water. No bleach or detergents
- To wash the accessories (footmuff and raincover), hand wash only with warm water and household soap. Only drip dry. Do not use bleach
- From time to time check your stroller for loose screws, worn parts, torn material or stitching. If damage is found, contact Graco Customer Service for advice on replacement or repair