Graco® Evo® XT
Pushchair - Suitable from Birth to approx. 4 years (0-22kg)
Combination of true performance, comfort and style
- Versatile All-Terrain Pushchair with reversible seat and 3 recline positions to lie-flat for the best comfort
- Travel System compatible with Graco® SnugEssentials™ i-Size baby car seat (sold separately)
- Add the Graco® Evo® Luxury carrycot (sold separately) for a luxurious lie-flat pram for baby's ultimate comfort
- Telescopic adjustable handle
- One-hand fold mechanism for quick and easy folding
Graco® Evo® XT is the pushchair for those that love to explore. A combination of true performance, versatility and robustness.
Suitable from birth up to approx. 4 years (22kg), the Graco® Evo® XT has a long wheelbase for added stability and reassurance, versatility with its reversible seat, adjustable handle & adjustable calf support and also has Travel System compatibility with Graco® SnugEssentials™ i-Size baby car seat (sold separately).
This package also comes with a luxury fleece-lined footmuff and raincover.
The Graco® Evo® Luxury Carrycot easily slots onto the pushchair chassis to create a luxurious lie-flat pram giving ultimate comfort for your newborn baby (sold separately).
1 X Graco® Evo® XT Pushchair seat unit with canopy, bumper bar, 2 x chest pads, 1 x pushchair chassis, front & rear wheels, 1 x rear brake assembly unit, 1 x luxury fleece-lined footmuff, 1 x raincover, 1 x instruction manual
- This pushchair is suitable from birth to 4 years approx. (0-22kg)
- Compatible with the Graco SnugRide, Graco SnugRide i-Size, Graco SnugEssentials i-Size baby car seats Click connect technology only
- Compatible with the Graco Evo Luxury Carrycot
Care And Maintenance
- To wash the removable seat pad, hand wash only with warm water and household soap. Only drip dry. Do not use bleach
- Metal and plastic parts - clean with mild soap and cool water. No bleach or detergents
- To wash the accessories (footmuff and raincover), hand wash only with warm water and household soap. Only drip dry. Do not use bleach
- From time to time check your stroller for loose screws, worn parts, torn material or stitching. If damage is found, contact Graco Customer Service for advice on replacement or repair