Baby Car Seat | Group 0+/1/2/3
The only car seat you'll ever need
- isoCatch connectors to keep your car seat secure to your vehicle seat for extra safety and security
- No re-thread harness with one-hand 10-position headrest that easily adjusts as your child grows
- 4 recline positions (2 rearward, 2 forward)
SlimFit™ LX baby car seat (Group 0+/1/2/3) car seat featuring TrueShield™ Safety Surround™ Side Impact Protection is the only car seat you'll ever need from Birth to approx. 12 years.
isoCatch connectors to help keep the seat secure and in place gives you peace of mind
It's three seats in one, for comfort at every stage. Rearward facing for longer - from birth up to approx. 4 years (0-18kg), Forward facing harness mode from 9 months to approx. 4 years (9-18kg) and High Back booster mode from 4 to approx. 12 years (15-36kg).
isoCatch connectors connect to your ISOFIX points to give you extra peace of mind.
EPS, energy-absorbing foam for effective impact energy management, integrated belt lock-off for easier installation, premium padded inserts for comfort and a removable cupholder, this car seat really has it all.
With loads of safety features, SlimFit™ LX is the smartest car seat choice.
1 X SlimFit™ LX Baby car seat, (Group 0+1/2/3), 2 x chest pads, 2 x newborn inserts, 1 x instruction manual
- This car seat is suitable from birth to 12 years approx. (0-36kg) Rearward and Forward facing seat
- Rearward-facing harness mode, suitable from birth to 4 years approx. (0-18kg) using the 5 point harness to secure your child inside the car seat. To install the car seat into your vehicle use the 3 point retractor safety belt
- Forward-facing harness mode suitable from 9 months to 4 years approx. (9-18kg) using the 5 point harness to secure your child inside the car seat. To install the car seat into your vehicle use the 3 point retractor safety belt
- Forward-facing highback booster mode suitable from 4 years to 12 years approx. (15-36kg). Secure your child in the car seat using the vehicle's 3 point retractor safety belt
Care And Maintenance
- To wash the covers - machine wash in cold water only on delicate cycle 30 degrees, and drip dry. Do not use bleach
- Inspect and clean harness buckle from time to time to remove any objects or debris that could prevent correct installation
- Metal and plastic parts - clean with mild soap and cool water. No bleach or detergents
- To clean the harness straps - surface wash only with mild soap and a damp cloth. Do not immerse the harness straps in water, doing so may weaken the straps.