360° Rotating Isofix Car Seat
Smoothly turns in all directions with one hand, and in one smooth motion
- Birth to approx. 4 years (0-18kg). Rearward facing from birth to approx. 4 years (0-18kg) to forward facing from 1 to approx. 4 years (9-18kg)
- 360° rotation allows you to swivel the car seat rear-facing, forward-facing, and towards you
- ISOFIX connectors make installation quick & easy - no seat belt required
- 10 overall recline positions (5 rearward and 5 forward-facing) which means your child's head and neck will be optimally supported whether they're awake or snoozing
Turn2Me for effortless journeys - smoothly turns in all directions from rearward facing car seat from birth to approx. 4 years (0-18kg) to forward facing from 1 to approx. 4 years (9-18kg) with one hand, and in one smooth motion.
Turn2Me for safety - for peace of mind the one-click IsoFix means the car seat installs easily and instantly. It also has the added benefit of an integrated colour-coded indicator that shows when the seat is properly installed and ready to go!
Turn2Me for comfort - your little one is sure to be content and happy thanks to Turn2me's luxury padding from top to bottom. The headrest and harness are easily adjusted together as your child grows, and the no re-thread harness always ensures a correct fit.
Turn2Me for ventilation - Turn2me has built-in side ventilation to help keep baby cosy through changing seasons. The seat also features powerful side impact protection to support your child's head during each stage of use.
1 X TURN2ME car seat, 2 X CHEST PADS, 1 X INTEGRATED HEADSUPPORT, 1 X NEWBORN INSERT, 1 X INSTRUCTION MANUAL
- This car seat is suitable from birth up to approx. 4 years approx. (0-18kg).
- Rearward facing mode suitable from birth up to approx. 4 years approx. (0-18kg). Keep your child rearward facing as long as possible as rearward facing is the safest position.
- Forward facing mode suitable from 9 kg up to approx. 4 years (9-18kg).
- Any support-leg should be in contact with the vehicle floor and any straps restraining the child should be adjusted to the child’s body. The straps should not be twisted.
Care And Maintenance
- To wash the covers - machine wash in cold water only on delicate cycle 30 degrees and drip dry. Do not use bleach.
- Inspect and clean harness buckle from time to time to remove any objects or debris that could prevent correct installation.
- Metal and plastic parts - clean with mild soap and cool water. No bleach or detergents.
- To clean the harness straps - surface wash only with mild soap and a damp cloth. Do not immerse the harness straps in water, doing so may weaken the straps.